Last Updated on May 16, 2012
List Owner Information
- Confidentiality. ZDirect. will not sell your personally identifiable information.
- Security. ZDirect ensures the security of your financial information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing.
- Access & Accuracy. ZDirect strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate.
- Responding To Complaints. If ZDirect receives a credible complaint from a recipient regarding a list hosted with our service, we require the list owner to provide ZDirect with proper documentation. It is the list owner's responsibility to maintain accurate contact information, and to respond to recipients appropriately and in a timely fashion.
Mailing Recipient Information
- Confidentiality. ZDirect does not divulge email addresses or other information collected by our customers. We never share lists among list owners, and we never sell customers' lists. All list owners are bound by the ZDirect, Inc. General License Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy
- Security. ZDirect provides list owners password-protected access to recipient information, with available SSL encryption, to thwart unauthorized access to mailing list information.
including transparency, accountability and choice regarding the collection and use of your personal information. TRUSTe's mission, as an independent third party, is to accelerate online trust among consumers and organizations globally through its leading privacy trustmark and innovative trust solutions. This privacy statement covers the Web site www.zdirect.com. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact ZDirect at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact TrustE here
TRUSTe's privacy program applies only to the collection and use of information on the site www.zdirect.com and does not cover the collection or use of information behind the client login.
ZDirect complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. ZDirect has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view ZDirect’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account and Incident Reports
- Send you a newsletter
- Schedule Training
- Provide Support
- Post Testimonials (we receive permission to post prior to posting)
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if ZDirect is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of ZDirect. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, update or delete your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request for access within 30 Days.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
ZDirect is an application service provider for managing and sending permission based opt-in email lists for various commercial markets. We have a wide array of customers, including both public and private companies, government institutions, with various inventory or capacity-based applications.
ZDirect supports responsible e-commerce, and prohibits the use of our services and network for sending unsolicited bulk email (UBE), sometimes called "spam."
ZDirect enforces our responsible email marketing policies in several ways:
- We have a strong Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our General License Agreement requires our customers to agree and affirm that their lists are built through opt-in methods only.
- We require new customers and existing customers who upgrade their accounts to submit disclosure forms.
- We have automated suspension thresholds so we can quickly stop and address any abuse that may occur.
- We charge cleanup fees of $50.00 per complaint received.
- Because permission can be revoked, we require every message sent through our system to include "easy to unsubscribe" instructions.
If you would like to submit a complaint against one of our list-owners, please send a copy of the email, with full headers, to email@example.com. Your complaint will be registered against the list owner, and a copy of your complaint will be received by our Standards and Practices staff. We act on every complaint we receive, in accordance with our General License Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. Penalties may include suspension, imposition of license fees paid, and termination of accounts.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1920 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., Suite 502
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009